Drive for Life, Colorado’s signature blood drive with the Denver Broncos, is moving from Broncos Stadium at Mile High to Vitalant’s home turf. Blood donors of all types are urged to make an appointment now to reserve their spot for Drive for Life 21, the area’s largest three-day blood drive of the year.
Sunday, Oct. 28 – Tuesday, Oct. 30
All Vitalant donation centers and blood drives along Colorado’s Front Range; Cheyenne and Casper, Wyoming; and Rapid City, South Dakota area (per regular operating days/hours)
1,000 life-transforming blood donations for patients with routine and emergency needs.
All donors at all Front Range Vitalant donation centers and blood drives will receive a goody bag with commemorative T-shirt and lapel pin and be entered to win one of 21 Broncos themed prizes. In addition, the following donation centers will have a specific day of focus which could include special food and possible visits from Broncos cheerleaders, alumni and/or active players:
Conversion Sunday, Oct. 28
- Parker 10259 S. Parker Rd., Ste. #104 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Southwest Littleton 5066 S. Wadsworth Blvd. Ste. 111 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Highlands Ranch 541 W. Highlands Ranch Pkwy. 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Orange Crush Monday, Oct. 29
- Denver West 13952 Denver West Pkwy., Bldg. 53, Ste. 335 7 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Westminster 960 W. 124th Ave. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Colorado Springs 3670 Austin Bluffs Pkwy., Ste. 110 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Touchdown Tuesday, Oct. 30
- Lowry 717 Yosemite St. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Boulder 3113 28th St. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Cheyenne 112 E. Eighth Ave. 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.