Nope! No way would I do this haunted house! Would you? It's the scariest haunted house in the U.S. If you make it all the way through you will get $20-thousand dollars. No one has ever finished it.
Russ McKamey who owns McKamey Manor in Summertown, Tennessee charges you a bag of dog food to enter the haunted house. McKamey has five dogs.
The Manor’s website lists seven must-do items before the tour can begin.
- Be 21 years old or older, or 18-20 with parental approval
- Completed “sports physical” and doctor’s letter stating you are physically and mentally cleared
- Pass a background check provided by McKamey Manor
- Be screened via Facebook, Facetime or phone
- Proof of medical insurance
- Sign a detailed 40-page waiver
- Pass a portable drug test on the day of the show
In addition every contestant has to watch a two hour montage of every person who has attempted to go through the haunted house. The video is below. I'm too scared to watch it!!
Russ interviews everyone who wants to go through the house and he uses the person's mental fears against them during the tour.
Here is the video that participants must watch. Again, I'm too scared to watch it so I don't know what it entails so PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!