Buzzfeed found a list of helpful websites you might not know about! These are seriously amazing!
1. MyFridgeFood.com. You enter a bunch of random ingredients that you have on hand, and it suggests recipes you can make. (this one is my favorite)
2. FutureMe.org. It lets you send yourself an email one year in the future, or even farther out if you want. Some people use it to help themselves stick to long-term goals. And some people say writing to their future self is just therapeutic.
3. RunPee. This one's an app that lets you search different movies, and tells you the best time to take a bathroom break so you don't miss anything important. For example, the first pee break in "Die Hard" is 45 minutes in when Reginald Vel Johnson's character is out buying Twinkies.
4. GetHuman.com. You type in the name of a company, and it gives you a customer service number that gets an actual human on the phone. Or if you have to go through a robot, it tells you which buttons to push.
5. JustWatch.com. You enter a movie or show, and it tells you the streaming platforms that are currently playing it.
SOOO cool right?! There are a bunch more too! See the full list HERE!