Alexa Saved a Puppy from a House Fire


In Orlando Florida, a couple had a scary moment saved by their smart speaker, Alexa.

While the couple was out of their home, their house caught fire. What's worse, is their 5 month old puppy, Cooper, was inside.

Luckily Alexa has a feature called "Guard" on it that will send a push notification to your phone when it heard breaking glass or a fire alarm.

The couple was able to get home in time and save little Cooper.

Watch the video at the link below!

Read more on the story HERE